This *traditional* vintage Japanese umbrella is anything BUT traditional in our book! With impeccable craftsmanship, this oil paper and bamboo Wagasa ('umbrella' in Japanese) has shown strength and resiliency over the years.
With enchanting bohemian vibes and rich colorways, this could be the perfect ly funky statement piece for your living space.
Opens and closes easily. Dated to the 1960s.
🐝Shop more Vintage Home Decor here!
- ONE vintage oiled paper and bamboo vintage Japanese umbrella (as shown)
- Very good condition with wear consistent with age and use. One small tear in paper noted (last image) which could be easily repaired with tape. Bamboo handle and ribs strong and intact. Overall dust and accretions present throughout. Black leather strap on top is broken, though a metal hanger is present. Slides open/close easily. Metal tip in handle. For indoor display only. Dated to 1960s. Unmarked.
- Materials: bamboo, oiled paper, metal
- Color: maroon red, deep orange, gold, black, brown, white
- Dimensions: approximately 30" L and 40" W when open
🌎 Buy Vintage - Save the Planet!!