Give everything from appetizers to desserts a grand entrance with our antique rectangular ironstone platter. The lovely red floral transferware pattern and gold gilt rim really brings it home. Manufactured in England by G. Mason & Son during the mid 1800s, this platter has withstood the test of time.
Full of yummy vintage goodness and versatile enough to fit in most anywhere. A perfect piece to add to your old ironstone collection. Pile high with homemade cookies and give as a gift to your neighbor (or yourself).
See our matching ironstone covered dish by GM & Son.
🍒 Check out more vintage Kitchen and Dining Products here.
- ONE antique red transferware ironstone platter (as shown)
- Very good antique condition with no cracks or chips noted. Overall crazing as expected with an object so old. Discoloration, surface wear and scattered scratches and markings throughout. Marks from kiln stilts on bottom. Marked G Mason with a banner on the bottom. The platter is not perfectly flat on the bottom and the sides, as is common with ironstone from the 1800s. (please see the last two images) We call it 'perfectly imperfect'!
We recommend hand washing only and avoiding extreme temperatures.
- Materials: ironstone, transferware
- Color: ivory, red, browns, black
- Dimensions: 14.25" L x 10" W x 1.25" H