Reminiscent of blue and green sea glass, our sleek mid century vase trio would add a pop of color to any shelf, your mantel or at bedside.
Found at an estate auction, these glass vases just seem to go together. The tall teal and round green are not marked; the small green vase is marked 'Made in Italy'. All have surface wear and minor scratches and residue. The tallest teal vase has several small nicks at the base as well as wear on one side.
Dated to the mid to late 20th century.
** For more vintage home decor, click here!
- THREE mid century colored glass vases (as shown)
In very good used condition. All have surface wear with markings and residue. The tallest teal vase has several small nicks at the base as well as wear on one side.
- Material: glass
- Color: green, teal, olive
- tall teal is 3.0" W x 10.0" H x 3.0" D
- round green is 5" W x 5-7/8" H x 5" D
- small green is 2.5" W x 7.5" H x 2.5" D