Mid century studio pottery is always the right choice to freshen up your space. As for this pottery vase, we can’t decide what we like most about it. Perhaps it’s the clean modern lines or maybe it’s the organic zig zag design. One thing is for certain: it will be the highlight of your coffee table, credenza, mantle or any where you place it. Promise!
A matte brown glaze on the lower half contrasts nicely with the red, white and black zig zag pattern. The top half of the vase shows off a medium brown satin finish and the interior has a black glaze. Made in Germany. Dated to the 1950s - 1960s.
✨ Shop more Vintage Home Decor here!
- ONE mid century vintage German pottery vase (as shown)
- Very good condition with wear consistent with age and use. Free from chips, cracks or repairs. Surface wear present with minor scratches and scuffs, marks, soil and residue. Marked on the bottom ‘128 20 GERMANY’.
- Materials: pottery, glaze
- Color: brown, red, white, black, tan
- Dimensions: 8” H x 6.25” at widest part; mouth of vase is 2.5” diameter
🌎 Buy Vintage - Save the Planet!!