This instant collection of vintage children's books has enchanted readers of all ages with their lovable characters, gentle humor, quiet wisdom and moral lessons.
The Companion Library series of two-in-one volumes were published throughout the 1950s - 1970s and represents some of the most widely known and famous children’s literature.
Our collection of these twelve hardcover books include the following stories:
- Tom Sawyer /Huckleberry Finn
- Heidi / Hans Brinker
- Pinocchio / King Arthur and his Knights
- Black Beauty / The Call of the Wild
- The Prince and the Pauper / Just So Stories
- Five Little Peppers / Alice in Wonderland
- Kidnapped / Tom Sawyer Detective
- Andersen's Fairy Tales / Grimm's Fairy Tales
- Robinson Crusoe / The Swiss Famile Robinson
- Tom Sawyer Abroad / A Dog of Flanders
- Gulliver's Travels / Treasure Island
- The Wizard of Oz / The Jungle Book
With twenty four classic illustrated children’s stories, this colorful treasury will hold a spot on the family bookshelf for generations.
** Will be shipped USPS media mail.
** Visit our collection of Books and Ephemera for more vintage goodness!
- Set of TWELVE vintage Companion Library children's hardcover books (24 stories)
Good pre-loved vintage condition with overall wear consistent with age and use. All books intact with tight bindings, no missing pages or water damage. Covers show wear to edges with bumping and scuffs. Interior pages slightly discolored with minor folds and small occasional tears. Published in the mid 1960s.
- Materials: paper, book boards, stitching
- Color: multicolor
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5" W each book; heights vary
❤❤❤ Sign up for access to new products and special sales:https://cutt.ly/qd0yO0J