This antique victorian copper jelly mold is sure to add a touch of sparkle to any kitchen. And although this copper mold has not been polished for a very long time, she represents excellence in quality and design.
This old copper jelly mold has a fascinating, though mysterious, history.
- she resembles the work of England's Benham and Froud (though their designs were often copied by other makers)
- she lacks the typical B&F mark of orb and cross
- she has the mold number '152'
- she is a heavy gauge with signs of use and oxidation
- ONE antique copper mold with verdigris and wear (as shown)
Good-fair condition with wear consistent with age and use. Oxidation and verdigris throughout. Interior appears to be tin-lined. Age-related pinpoint holes present on corners and seams. (see last image) Marked 152. Estimated to be from the late 19th century.
We do not clean or polish old artifacts to protect original patina.
>> Please view pictures carefully as they are part of the description. This is truly a one of a kind, found item. Embracing its vintage beauty, this piece may contain imperfections from years of wear. These imperfections are not considered defective.
- Materials: copper, tin
- Color: copper, gray, white, green
- Dimensions: 6.5" L x 4.25" D x 4" H
🍒 Check out more Vintage Kitchen and Dining products here.
🌎 Buy Vintage - Save the Planet!!